Denim Nails - ice blue ripped jean nail art design for summer

Denim Nail Art

 
jean nail art design
 
I did ripped jean nail art for summer design~
it looks more like cloud in sky though.. T.T

sky blue nails
 
I used four colors of polishes; white, very light blue, sky blue and little dark colored blue~
 

denim nails tutorial
 
I drew rough white lines and used sponge to make a destroyed and ripped jeans~
 

denim nail art tutorial
 
used dark color to draw lines for back pocket of jeans and drew stitches with white color..
I glued a crown metal nail art decoration in the middle of pocket!
 

denim nails
 
ppl say that this design look more like clouds in the clear sky~
I agree..Y-Y
I won't use sky blue color for denim nail art again!

ripped jean nails

summer nail art

destroyed denim nails
 
 
 


Comments